We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests, we have designated two rooms as pet friendly rooms. They are The Savannah and The Winchester. All guests must comply with our pet policy, detailed below and must sign this agreement upon check-in.
2. Pet fee: There is a $25.00 non-refundable pet fee per night. This will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. This is to cover the cost of deep cleaning the room in preparation for our next guest.
3. Damage assessment: You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for an extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay. We will use the credit card on file as payment for any damage or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet’s stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize the inn to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
4. Acceptable pets.: We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs weighing 35 pounds or less. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to , biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges. Your pet is required to be present at check in and should you arrive with a pet larger than 35 pounds, you will not be allowed to check in and will your room deposit will be non-refundable.
5. Pet friendly areas: Pets are allowed only in the following area: guest room, inn foyer, and outdoor areas, excluding the pool area.
6. Leashes: Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the inn including the foyer.
7. ’Pet in room’ sign: Please place the ‘pet in room’ sign on the outside of the door whenever your pet is in your room.
8. Housekeeping: For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
9. Damage to guest rooms and common areas: Your credit card will be charged for the repair or replacement costs (determined by inn management) for any damage caused by your pet.
10. Insurance: You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or on jury caused by your pet.
11. Release and indemnification: You agree to release, defend, and indemnify Lambert’s Cove Inn & Restaurant, Hicklin-Jones L.L.C. and owner from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet’s stay at the inn, including any claims by third parties.